About Sarita Felder MBA, CEC, PCC
As an executive leadership and team development coach and motivational speaker, Sarita serves as senior advisor and coaching partner to executives and their teams across industries and sectors in Europe and the US, partnering with them to achieve extraordinary results.
With over twenty years of diverse industry experience, Sarita has a broad-based background and proven business leadership skills. She quickly assimilates leadership styles, cultural nuances, structural peculiarities and organizational objectives. She then partners with leaders to crystallize their vision, define or strengthen objectives and strategies, evolve their personal leadership brand, engage stakeholders, and maximize performance.
Sarita coaches leaders across industries, including those with globally-dispersed teams. Sarita’s industry experience includes medical devices, pharmaceuticals, vaccines, consumer health, healthcare services, food services, financial services, mass-appeal and luxury consumer products. Sarita’s leadership history includes inspiring teams to replace long-standing silos with cross-departmental collaboration and synergies and focusing teams through layoffs and restructuring.
Coaching ApproachSustainability-focused (Sarita's Singapore presentation is available as a free download) Sarita welcomes multidimensional assignments in which clients build success through sharpened, strategic systems thinking, tailored communications and visionary creativity. Clients confidently move beyond their comfort zones, better leverage their strengths and produce extraordinary results.
Recent Coaching Engagements
- President and CEO: Partner with client and leadership team to enhance cross-functional performance during major culture shift
- Assistant General Counsel: Partnered with client to 1) increase business and operational understanding; 2) strengthen stakeholder influence in preparation to be CCO and General Counsel.
- Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer: Partnered with client to 1) deepen relationships with senior leadership colleagues and 2) shift leadership brand from ‘director/enforcer’ to ‘business partner’
- Vice Director, Global Affiliate Relations, Group Communications: Partnered with client and new team to define function vision, goals and plan, assessed progress/impact and evolved future plan.
- Executive Director: Partnered with client to simultaneously honor and adapt non-US cultural values and leadership behaviors to a US corporate environment.
Education and Professional Affiliations
- MBA, International Marketing, Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College; BA, French and Spanish, Minor, Education, Barnard College, Columbia University
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation; Certified Executive Coach, iPEC
- Adjunct Executive Leadership Coach, Center for Creative Leadership
- Member, International Coach Federation (ICF), New Jersey Professional Coaches Association
- Co-leader 2013-2014 HBA Executive Women’s Circle of Advisors
Languages: Native Speaker: English. Conversant In: Spanish and French
Representative Speaking Engagements and Workshops
Keynote Presentation, “"Carpe Diem! Intention. Attention. No Tension," NJ Women in Science and Technology Workforce Summit, Windsor, NJ
Workshop Co-presenter, “Applying Creativity to Drive Success in Challenging Times,” American Creativity Association, Philadelphia, PA
Workshop Presenter, "Regain Control of Your Professional Success! 8 Critical Keys to Accelerate Your Move
Back into the Saddle," Inspiration & Wisdom for Women of All Ages, Bergen Community College Women’s Institute Launch Conference, Paramus, NJ
"Sustainability, Women and Business: A Global Perspective," Economic Opportunities for Women of Asia-Pacific Conference, jointly sponsored by Singapore Management University and the World Bank, Singapore
Private Presentations: “What Is My Personal Brand and How Can it Help Me Achieve My Goals?” and “Enhanced Team Communications for Enhanced Team Performance,” New Jersey
Coaching Partnership Assessments
Center for Creative Leadership 360-degree suite of assessments includes four research-based instruments that provide consistent, aggregated feedback, allowing leaders to see themselves through the eyes of others and focus on development area that most significantly impact their performance. The instruments are:
- Executive Dimensions® assesses top-level leadership behaviors.
- Benchmarks® measures the skills learned through development that are critical for success, as well as, possible career derailers.
- Prospector® assesses skills for learning and leading.
- 360 BY DESIGN® focuses on competencies important to the organization
- Workplace Communication and Teambuilding
- Job Analysis & Selection
- Leadership Development & Succession Planning
- Executive Coaching
- Career Planning
DiSC is a self-report instrument that helps adults understand themselves and others, and increase their effectiveness and life satisfaction. It is easy to understand and simplifies the complexities of human behavior.
Insights™, StrengthsFinder 2.0, Emotional Intelligence 2.0, LuminaSpark Profiles as well as many others.
Mentoring Strategic Alliance Partnership
WISDOM.shared™, SCC & Company, a mentoring program and process, is available to my clients, to facilitate effective and productive mentor-mentee relationships and maximize organizational contributions and outcomes.